Monday, January 8, 2007

Model FX Interview With Danielle Gamba


2004 Interview


Simply breathtaking -- the first two words that came to mind when we first laid eyes upon this refreshing new beauty, Danielle Gamba. Recently featured as Playboy's Cyber Girl of the Week, Danielle Gamba is sure to make a splash!


Hello Danielle, tell us about yourself!


Hello everybody, my name is Danielle Gamba and I'm from San Francisco. My birthsign is a Scorpio.

How did you get started in modeling?

I happened to win a contest about a year ago and since then I've just been modeling.

What are your modeling highlights so far?

The opportunity to travel, definitely!


What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?

I would be working with my degree in fashion design.


What do you like to do on your spare time?

I like to travel. I like to cook, especially desserts - they are my favorites.


What three words would best describe you?

Spontaneous, open-minded, and a kid at heart.


Where do you see yourself in five years?

In five years I see myself here living in LA and I should have a boutique open by then.


If you could choose any place in the world, where would you most like to go?

I wanna go to Ibiza!


What is your nationality?

I'm Italian, Spanish, and Irish (henceforth the freckles!)


Are you currently single?

Nope, I'm not single.


What are some things you look for in a guy?

I need to laugh so he needs to be able to make me laugh and be spontaneous too. I don't like boring - I like unpredictability.


What is your favorite and least favorite part of your body?

I like my nose - it's my favorite thing. And as far as least favorite, I don't like my belly button.


What is your biggest turn-on?

I love to be surprised!


Are you a wild and crazy girl?

I think we all have our moments and I think I can be.


Where is the craziest place you've ever got it on?

During a picnic in the Oakland hills. Wait, hold on - on the roof on Fourth of July.


If you could have one wish for your modeling career, what would it be?

I'd like to take it as far as I can and get up there with the industry elite and be among them.

No comments: